Thursday, February 12, 2009

favorite quotes of all time...

  • "you must choose between what the world expects of you and what you want for yourself" -James McBride
  • "put them in the black truck, so many hoes they lapped up" -Wiz Khalifa
  • "some niggas recognize light, but can't handle the glare" -Common
  • "all the [boys] give it to me, i ain't got to take it"-Ron Brows
  • "and i'm scared of being the only shadow i see along the wall, and i'm scared the only heartbeat i hear is my own" -Beyonce
  • "cool off thinkin we local, come on homie, we major" -Kanye
  • "if the rain stops and everythings dry, she would cry just so i can drink the tears from her eyes" -Lupe
  • "yall be chasin, I replace them, huh?" -Jay Z
  • "you won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. you'll pass the whole gang and you'll soon take the lead. where you fly, you'll be the best of the best. wherever you go, you will top the rest" -Dr. Suess
  • "lead me on [boy] if you must, take my heart and my love. take of me all that you want" -Maxwell
  • "i got so much that i want to do, i just want to be close to you. i got so much that i want to do, but i can show you better than i can say" -Mos Def
  • "when a songs full of soul, thats when it means more" -The Roots
  • "i'm taking back the things i got from you... and that includes my sweet little nookie too"- Beyonce
  • "its like yesterday i didnt even know your name, now today you're always on my mind" -India Arie
  • "this day to day action on earth just don't appeal" -Kelis
... just a few;;; maybe i'll do a part 2 one day.
signing off [ms. heartless1]

1 comment: