Monday, December 28, 2009
"its your body you can yell if you want to
loud if you want to, scream if you want to
just let me love you lay right here girl dont be scared of me
give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy
its your body well go hard if you want to
as hard as you want to, soft as you want to
just let me love you lay right here i'll be your fantasy
give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy"
i am so impressed with how classy this video is and how it brought about the same "good thoughts" as trey's "invented sex".
p.s. i could have been the long legged girl in this video.
have a happy and safe new year everyone.
Friday, December 4, 2009
1. Do one tiny thing together each day. Our recommended option: Shower together in the morning. Not only is it a sexy way to kick-start the morning, it gives you a few moments together that are guaranteed to be relaxed.
2. Help your shopping-challenged guy get it all done. Come to his rescue and you’ll not only have a grateful man on your hands, you’ll also score more couple time. Hit the mall super-early or late (when it’s less crowded) and steer him toward appropriate gifts — and away from the remote-control cars he thinks everyone likes as much as he does.
3. Make each other playlists of songs you love right now. Listen closely as you drive from one family obligation to another; one study found that a person’s playlist can tell you a lot about him.
4. Won’t be together on the 25th? Pick a day to have a “mini Christmas.” Make a delicious dinner, open a bottle of wine, and exchange gifts. The intimate celebration will feel even more special than if you celebrated with a room full of people.
5. Ask him to write an X-rated wish list for you. Then do the same for him. It’s a great way to confess naughty desires you might be uncomfortable telling each other face-to-face.
6. Shamelessly belt out holiday tunes. Doing something ridiculous and laughing together is a great way to bring you closer. Plus, it’ll force you to stifle your inner Scrooge.
7. Pull him aside at a party and make a private toast. Creating a quiet moment in the middle of a crowd can help you reconnect when you’ve both been making the rounds.
8. Drive around just to look at Christmas lights. Not only is it pretty, but guys tend to open up more when they don’t have to make eye contact. That makes sitting side by side in the car the perfect way to trigger a meaningful talk.
9. Stay connected in high-tech ways. Text random, funny pictures as you go about your days separately, Skype via iPhone, or, if you’re apart for multiple days, use your Xbox to stream Netflix and watch the same movie at the same time. Pick a grown-up Christmas flick like Love Actually and call each other whenever you feel like commenting.
10. Save money and stay in. Pick up a couple of blobs of frozen pizza dough at the grocery store and a variety of toppings and make your own gourmet pies. To really ramp up the fun, try doing it wearing nothing but a couple of aprons. Within minutes your bodies will be covered with flour handprints.
i thought the article was cute, hope you enjoy also.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
domestic abuse, it can happen to ANYONE right?
well... yes. although 85-95% of domestic violence cases involve a female victim, there are the few cases in which the male is the victim.
current case up for discussion that falls into that 5-15% : Tiger Woods.
according to news sources,
"Tiger Woods got into a car wreck around 2:20am Friday morning. He wasn’t ruled as “under the influence,” so what caused him to ram into a fire hydrant less than 30 feet from his driveway?
Sources are reporting that his wife, Elin, got uber pissy with him after that story of the him cheating with some chick hit the net. She scratched his face up after a verbal argument (despite reports originally concluding the scratches came from the accident), he tried to speed away from the house, Elin chased and banged his car down with a golf club, and then the wreck occurred."
if we believe this to be true, why is it that Elin is getting much praise for her actions?
chris brown took to twitter saying this: @MechanicalDummy: the world is so onesided... case closed? just like that.
Elin ABUSED Tiger but people aren't running to every online social networking site, gossip blog, etc. to criticize her actions... instead people are saying
- succeeded at the biggest come up of the decade; reworkin their pre-nup agreement so that Elin had to stay with Tiger for 2 years (which she’s already done) to get $300 million rather than the original 10 year/$20 million agreement
- On a scale of 1 to chris brown I'm Elin Woods mad
- Elin has just released her own line of golf clubs.... the only clubs you can beat tiger with
i agree 100% with chris.
yes, i am aware that Tiger cheated and she acted out of vengeance but does that excuse it?
in my opinion, no. abuse is abuse and no one has the right to put there hands on another person in attempts to do harm, be they man or woman. why does this double standard still exist?
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
- Steve Madden Immense Boot in Cognac (SteveMadden.com @ $199)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Stainless Steel Logo Watch: black (Saks.com @ $125)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Pouch: Black (Saks.com @ $68)
- Marc Jacobs Lola Solid Perfume Ring (Nordstroms.com/Sephora.com/Saks.com @ $42)
- Wii System for my apartment (anywhere that sells a Wii @ $199)