so after watching this interview with pharrell williams about his sculpture in which he collaborated with takashi murakami and jacob the jeweler, i began to think about 7 things which i can not live without.
here are my lists:
- family: the essence of my being. the people who make life worth living.
- love: i'm a sucker for love. definitely a love, not a fighter.
- education: i'm a nerd; i love school.
- peace of mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyOhUXsGqak (not the song but the concept)
- music: good stuff.
- sunshine: tans, summer, long warm nights; love love love it.
- simplicity/organization: neat freak, borderline OCD.
- cardigans: anemic and always cold so i live for cardigans. i don't think i've gone a whole day without wearing one. even in the summer.
- pound cake: ukrops pound cake or my aunt's recipe; both for the win!
- caffeine (diet coke/ starbucks): self explanatory.
- non reality television (hannah montana/ desperate housewives): i hate "i love ____" or "for the love of ___ " shows
- victoria secret's pink collection: ;-)
- flip flops: tried wearing them throughout the winter, but my mom quickly reminded me that i'm not white. lls.
- mixtapes: keep me company during long lonely nights.