Tuesday, April 7, 2009

playlist

music is my life line. its that link in my life that completes the chain. of course, everyones a fan of music but i consider myself to be a fan of "good music". i don't limit myself to just one genre... i love it all. i can't even begin to explain the feeling i get when i can just vibe out to good music... here are my live and love playlists. enjoy.


live:
  1. American Terrorist: Lupe Fiasco
  2. On & On: Erykah Badu
  3. Mr. Nigga: Mos Def
  4. False Media: The Roots
  5. We Major: Kanye West
  6. The 6th Sense: Common
  7. Summertime: Mos Def
  8. Sooner or Later: N.E.R.D.
  9. Made Up My Mind: Lyfe Jennings
  10. I Gotta Find Peace of Mind: Lauryn Hill
  11. Best of Me: Chrisette Michele
  12. Set You Free: Kem
  13. The Coolest: Lupe Fiasco
  14. Bird Flu: M.I.A.
  15. Streetlights: Kanye West
  16. Anti Matter: N.E.R.D.
  17. One Word: Kurt Carr
  18. Bittersweet: Kanye West
  19. Hate Me Now: Nas
  20. Diva: Beyonce

love:
  1. The Truth: India Arie
  2. If I Have My Way: Chrisette Michele
  3. Like A Dream: Chrisette Michele
  4. Ultimate Relationships: Mary J. Blige
  5. Heaven: Kem
  6. Whenever, Wherever, Whatever: Maxwell
  7. Sweetest Thing: Lauryn Hill
  8. By Your Side: Sade
  9. Spoiled: Joss Stone
  10. Little Bit: Lykke Li
  11. The Panties: Mos Def
  12. Lonely World: Robin Thicke
  13. Any Time, Any Place: Janet Jackson
  14. Cosmic Journey: Solange
  15. Enchantment: Corinne Bailey Rae
  16. Lay Down: Floetry
  17. The Closer I Get To You: Luther Vandross and Beyonce
  18. So Amazing: Luther Vandross
  19. Mellow Smooth: Maxwell
  20. No One: Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment