Tuesday, March 24, 2009

word of the week...

this week's word:

nonversation: A completely worthless conversation, wherein nothing is illuminated, explained or otherwise elaborated upon. Typically occurs at parties, bars or other events where meaningful conversation is nearly impossible.


example: Smith: "What a waste of time it is talking to that guy".
Jones: "I know, every time I do, it's like a complete nonversation".


i picked this word because as some of you might know, i am going through a HELL WEEK (a.k.a the university is basically raping me) and it pisses me off when i'm in the library trying to get my study on and random people you barely every talk to come by and try to start a nonversation. save it for the next person, please and thankyou.

brought to you be the always hilarious people who post at urbandictionary.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment